Article Archive for: December 2012
Students in grades kindergarten through 12, both from public and private schools, as well as adults affiliated with the schools, and Northern Essex Community College students, are invited to participate in Northern Essex Community College’s …
In response to a recent jobs report that projects the manufacturing sector will seek to fill 100,000 jobs over the next decade Northern Essex Community College, in partnership with Lawrence Technical School, has developed a …
If King David and the other psalmists were Tweeters, what would they have tweeted?
That is a question Jim Gustafson, retired minister and Northern Essex philosophy and religion professor, asked and answered.
His answers can be …
Dozens of Professor Gene Wintner’s friends and colleagues gathered at an open house on Friday, Dec. 14 to wish him well in his retirement.
Appropriately, the gathering was held in the college’s Reading Center on the …
Educational Report Focuses On Experiential Learning
Sue Grolnic described the scope of her new role as the college’s dean of experiential learning during the trustees’ educational report.
Bill Heineman, vice president of academic affairs, introduced Grolnic and …
Past articles by year
Most Viewed Stories
- Former NECC Student Discusses Journey from NECC to Award Winning Journalist
- Two Graduate from Leadership Academy
- NECC Jazz Ensemble will Perform Friday Night
- NECC Chamber Ensemble to Present Holiday Concert
- "A Weekend of Remembrance: The Story of JFK"
- Quota Speaker Series Presents Lane Glenn, President of NECC